22 March 2006

Sushi

Yeah!!! I learnt to make Sushi already! Hahaha...i am very happy because i leanrt another thing! Hehehe...Tomorrow my lunce will be Sushi lar. Just now my sister and i went to shop for ingredients. We only buy those simple ones and not raws. Hehehe.. We don't quite like raw fish etc. We wanted to make chicken floss sushi but then, chicken floss is more expensive. Now we are so fulled.

One confession to make, kekeke, i skipped prayer meeting to do this. Just want to take a break. Next week i'll go again.

Next time if there's any potbless i'll try to make sushi. Hehehe...it's kinda easy. Another thing that i wish i will know how to make is the mango pudding that my student's mum made for me and family.

2 comments:

discordant dude said...

Hi there! Thanks for linking me - erm, another elimite? Care to reveal your identity? :)

discordant dude said...

Hi Wan Wai! Didn't know you have 2 blogs...