16 March 2006

This is life

Today time passed very fast. i'm so happy that time passed that fast. Phew...today i've completed a number of tasks. I felt so occupied. Hmm...a friedn of mine just broke up with his girl friend. He called me and we chatted for 5 hours. Woooo... I never talk on the phone for so long. But it was ok. I listened to him and i can't help also. Erm...maybe my ears helped him released.

He has disappeared for few years and i lost his contact number as well, for years. Suddenly he called me to talk about such thing. I felt sad for him as well and i felt lost also as i can't help much. But i prayed for him. I prayed that he will be able to overcome the sadness as soon as possible and i prayed too that he will be able to let go.

hopefully he'll be fine soon!

No comments: