28 February 2008

Appreciation

Haha...it's really good to chat with my "brother". We seldom have a moment of silence. I think even if we have any moment of silence I don't think there's any weird feeling. Well, I believe very much that if friends can be comfortable with each other in whatever situation, I guess, they are and/ or can be close friends. Also when they are comfortable sharing with each other about their lives.

It's not easy to own good friends indeed. If you have one or more, let's start appreciating them and start expressing your love towards them. Make that expression personal. I guess it will mean a lot to your good friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. It's a great day. Let's do that again some times.. hehe...

Anonymous said...

If you have been genuinely "sorry" the case is then closed. ... Unless you said sorry but your tone of voice and body language indicated otherwise.

So, just remember to take note of these other factors the next time you apologise! I mean when you are really & truly sorry - why say sorry when you don't want to!

oneway said...

I thought I already said subject closed? Haha... I already checked myself. And already confirmed that that person was cranky. He just refused to take in anything i wanted to deliver and being emotional as well.

This comment again is referring to the previous post.