25 March 2008

In the afternoon session, after the "swimming" session, one of the mothers came to me telling me that another mother(B) has problem at home and she is in need of comfort. As she was telling me, she wept. I was stunt...

I assured her that I'll try to look in to it, as in giving that mother (B) support and comfort. So I went back in like nothing had happened. Then, that mother B's son was cranky today. With all the problems that she is facing she kept swallowing her tears. I saw. So after class I got her in to the office and listened to her. Straight away she cried in front of me and started telling me all the problems. Well, I can only pray for her. I can only listen to her.

I prayed before I asked her in. I need to learn to do this, In the future there will be more to come. I'm in training now. Glad that the mother A recommended me as their listener, I mean after my boss la. It's indeed a great encouragement to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u are a good listener. think that is one of your giftings - what do u think? be very careful not to give too much advice but rather be there to hear them out. learn not to carry their problems, commit to our good LORD.