03 November 2008

Confirmed!

Another sad thing happened today. I received a phone call from my cousin. Her son was suspected to have mild Autism. I did not know how to comfort her. I just answered the questions that she asked. I told her the procedures etc then talked to my superior. Sigh... This time really confirmed that it's in the gene.

I'm quite upset because I do not think that I'll be brave enough to have my own children, which I hope to have. I also feel that I should not get married when I can't have children or I'll involve my future husband to the stream of sadness. Sigh...

Oh God, when are these going to stop? What do you want from me? I'm really tired to be sad. I'm tired to face all these again and again! I'm exhausted!

4 comments:

$voG said...

har..really ar..
but u no nid so sure that ur child dat going to arrive is oso an autistic lar..
just got higher probability only mar..
but den in our 'huge' family,just got three oni mar..
no nid worry so much la..
THERE'S HOPE IN US..
yi ma there oso dun have anyone is authistic,maybe is from their fathers side leh..

oneway said...

this is being optimustic...but it's complicated. Our mother side got 3 cases not enough to show the reality?

See how God leads la... It's beyond my control.

Anonymous said...

during the early stage of carrying audrey when the doctor wanted to do the test to see whether the baby is normal, we told him not necessary because no matter what we will carry her to full term. guest we decided to just go along where god has decided.

obstacles n challenges there will always be but how we choose to respond is totally our choice. i choose to be joyful n happy with my lord god savior. - the saint-

Anonymous said...

yup, it is statistically increased in risk, but not definite... i guess we cant be too concern over figures and risks, as they are mere numbers, like what William said, jus go along with God's intention... from me, must admit, easier said than done, but i am always aware that there is nothing much we can do about it, so may as well leave it to God....