29 November 2008

Sabah...# 1

This is a path for people to walk, jog and chat. (At least I saw people doing that.)

This is the harbour.

The path to the beach.

The Sutera Harbour beach.
The performance at the lobby of the Melligan Sutera.
Golf view from our room.
Our beds. The one of the left is mine. How come her bed was full of things? I did not noticed till now.
The view from my bed. It had been raining.


The view from my colleague's bed.

The Karambunai beach This is the center of the beach. There were a few kids playing there.
This is the right side of the beach.

The view from the sea.
This is the right side of the beach. Beautiful!

This is my shadow. The beach is so smooth.

The way to the beach.

While we were waiting for our bus at LCCT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic!! i like the one with coffee table at the centre, and windows to a raining day... cool... wallpaper quality