09 February 2009



People around me seem very into photographing. During CNY I went to my friend's friend's house together with 2 of my friends. There was a pair of twins who were into photographing. I think they were taking the opportunity to sharpern their skills.


As I was grabbing some of the photos from Facebook, I got a chance to look back at the photos in my collection. I observed myself in the photos especially those that was taken without me knowing it. I looked at myself, my expression and thanked those who took them. If not I wouldn't be able to see my expression when I talk, when I laugh, when I'm focus and when I'm lost.



This led me to feel thankful to those who pointed out my weaknesses, my reactions towards certain situations, my goodness, my successes and my foolishness. Without these comments, I wouldn't be who I am now. I wouldnt be able to learn and grow with confident. Thank God for all of you who had impacted my life, and inspired me to move on!


No comments: