13 April 2009

Did You Belittle Me?

I was a bit upset when I heard that this friend said there was no one caring for him when he was going through some difficult situations.  I still remember how we cared for him and how we prayed for him.  Sigh... I still remember what I told him and how I assured him of my support.  No I did not and I don't expect a "Thank you" from him.  I thank God and I was delighted when he finally made things right.  I was so impressed and so saluted him.  

Now only I know that he did not take my care as CARE.  He gave me an impression that he was hoping for people that he wants to care for him.  And yes I wasn't the one.  

With this, I was reminded of the friend who indirectly asked me not to talk about God when I'm not HOLY.  So he was another friend telling me "You are not there yet to care for me."

Walaueh!

What the world wants now?  

Sigh...  Let's reflect on the way we care and the way we receive care.  WWJD?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun get too disturbed by it....let it go. what is important is that your heavenly father sees n knows what's taking place in ur heart. keep pressing on............

oneway said...

It wont hold me long, this is nothing compare to what I had gone through. Just now I was a bit disappointed la. Now feeling cool.

Thanks ya! :)

Anonymous said...

a case of pride, ego and expectation... cant agree more with anonymous (thesaint?), at the end of the day, wat really matters is God knows, and the action pleases God, not man...

Anonymous said...

i know wat u r feeling. been there. told the same thing. since then, i've learned to ....'not care'....which is bad.....but i'll continue to ask HIM for patience & love to love & care for the 'unlovable' - WL