06 June 2009

The Chipmunks

There were two very cute 4-year old boys participated our Children's Holiday Club. One is called Gabriel Phang and the other one is called Jeremy Tan. They are not brothers obviously. At first I thought they maybe cousins. But... NO, they are just friends from a church. Yeah, they are church friends.

They are so closed that they must hold each other's hand wherever they went. Last night was the finale. At the end of the finale, the kids were to collect their crafts and maybe gifts from their crew leaders. I saw Gabriel rushing to the left wing of the church. He left Jeremy behind. So I asked him," Hey, you don't want Jeremy already?" He paused and thought for a while but he did not answer me. I continue asking,"Where is Jeremy?" "He is behind there." He answered and then headed to his target and he didn't care if Jeremy was coming along.

His target was Uncle Jimmy. Guess what? He was asking uncle Jimmy for present. Haha... Uncle Jimmy was the prize giving person during the finale. He is smart. Not long after that, Jeremy reached him too and both of them kept bugging him for present as if uncle Jimmy is the Santa Clause. They were so cute. I called them chipmunks. One of them is afraid of chipmunks. I miss them...

No comments: