11 September 2009

Nothing is Too Hard

Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You. You show lovingkindness to thousands, and repay the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them - the Great, the Mighty God, whose name is the Lord of hosts. You are great in counsel and mighty in work, for your eyes are open to all the ways of the sons of men, to give everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings. (Jeremiah 32:17-19)


A friend encouraged me saying," If I have decided to go, even if this trip may not be a pleasant or fruitful one, but since I have decided to go, I will trust in the Lord to lead and to help." This is another assurance that I got from a friend. I was thinking to myself,"Yeah, where has my faith gone? Didn't I tell Wan Sian the same thing? Didn't I tell myself not to be terrified no matter what happens? There's always a way out."

NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR THE LORD. This phrase from the verses above do assure me of that my God can do great and mighty things that is beyond what I can imagine. Suddenly felt like I am the Israelites who experienced tonnes of miracles and mercy from God but yet have no faith. I still complain and terriefied. Hmm... HUMAN??? So tired.

I am blessed to have friends that are praying for my sister all this while. I believe He can turn the world around even if it's just for her. I believe and I hope I won't lose this when the days pass. * Finger Crossed*

No comments: