19 May 2010

A Girl Without Face

Have you watched a video about a girl without face? I watched it yesterday. Hmm... What if she is my daughter? Will I be able to accept her as she is? Will I be afraid of her or will I still love her? I can't answer any of these questions because I won't know until it happens on me.

God says He makes humans according to His own image. Is the girl in the list? Is she not created after His image? Well, I'm very sure God makes every thing perfect even if she does not have a face, she is loved; she is a joy for those who met her. She is a miracle because she survived. Besides, she is a gift from God to show us that there's still love flowing in this cruel earth.

Many people will wonder why then she does not have a face? I strongly believe, it's human's fault. The technology advancement causes a lot of pollutions in the earth that used to be lovely and clean. The preservative and colouring in our food and lots more do contribute to the deformity in her. Still, God is fair. God makes her a lovely and cheerful girl.



http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=121109801246522&ref=mf

No comments: