26 November 2007

I'm a Lesbian?

There is this guy called Arthur came to our center as a volunteer. When he came he was very cooled. He did not talk at all even when we called him etc. But me bad, i kept disturbing him. Hahaha... I pity him because he sat there alone with his work. There were 3 people at that working table, a student's mum, Arthur and I. So, he was a bit shy when that mother was around. After she left that table he started talking to me. Asking me questions and complaining about the work.

After that, he kept asking about my personal stuff. They way he asked question is by giving negative comments then only look for truth. Hahaha... how weird. So first comment was " I think nobody would want you as girl friend." After that we talked about other things. Second question came. " Are you a lesbian?" Then i was stunned, the small voice in my heart was saying,"hey kid, what is wrong with you or something? Did i "step on your tail"?"

Then i burst out laughing. He laughed with me. Then he started telling the lesbian story. He told me that he slapped a lesbain before. I was like em... ok. How dare you, slap? According to him, a friend of him introduced him a girl whom is not a lesbian. Then another girl whom is a lesbian ran over and took off that girl's top then accused him. That's why he slapped that lesbian.

Hmmm... School life can be this complicated. Then came the third question, "Why don't you go overseas to continue your studies?" Hmmm.. When i got this question i was thinking "Wow, kid, your so innocent, not that you want to go means you can go!" But he does not know my background. All he wanted to say was he would wanna go. And he thought i am still 17/ 18 years old. Hahaha...can bluff people with my face huh?

I was and am not mad with his questions. I felt very ticklish and the word "lesbian" is really something new. People said i'm boyish/ tomboy and one of my friends said he never treats me as a girl. But lesbian...hmmm...

hahahaha..how amazing...

1 comment:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

another new input, what a break through