10 March 2008

A Dedication

This is for you! I sang this song today and I hope you will be lifted by this song especially it's bridge.

God is good all he time

God is good all the time
He put a song of praise
In this heart of mine!
God is good all the time
And through the darkest night
His light will shine
God is good
God is good all the time


If you're walking through the valley
And there are shadows all around
Do not fear, he will guide you
He will keep you safe and sound
he has promised to never leave you
Nor forsake you, and His word is true

We were sinners so unworthy
Still for us He chose to die
Filled us with His Holy Spirit
Now we can stand and testify
That his love is everlasting
And his mercies, they will never end

Though I may not understand
All the plans you have for me
My life is in your hands
And through the eyes of faith
I can clearly see
e


See with our eyes of faith. We may not really understand the plans, but He is GOOD, all the time. He won't lead us to the wrong path. Hold on to Him and move on!!! I'm praying and supporting you always! Love in Christ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All caring parents are also human. Sometimes, frustrations are expression of concern.

Being scolded by anybody is not a really big issue. The problems start when nobody cares enough to scold you!

oneway said...

Well, I think scolding people is also an art. The way my dad scold, I do not think any human being in this world can take. Anyway, I'm ok right now. I did not hold back anything. This is nothing compared to those persecution that people out there has been getting! And yes, I thank God for giving me my parents. :)