11 March 2008

Tiring

Being a story teller can be very tired at times. I've to adapt to my partner's way of doing things. This morning my head was pain like hell. I kept praying this morning for my sister and brother's result and for myself. They turned out well and me? Again, I stumbled during the senior group session. I found my area though. I think I can deal with younger kids better than the older ones. Sigh... I'm kinda discouraged but I'm trying to ignore those negative stuff and try to do better. Phew...I'm still tired.

Oh ya, staying in a dark room with little light for long time can be very tiring also. Hmm... Tomorrow I'll be free. I don't have any parts to play. Thursday and Friday start battle again. less fright though. It's a good sign.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, this Thursday and Friday'll be good... I'll pray for u.. U can do it geh.. gambateh oh..

colin said...

Those who labour in the Lord shall never labour in vain! Good job!! Bet u'll be missing it now =)

Anonymous said...

My dear girl, by now you should be able to guess who am I. I am staying anonymous because I am not IT savvy!

Yes, I have read a fair bit of your blogs ... interesting. You can make it more inspiring if you reduce some of the dramatics - especially those negative and hopeless thoughts. Why? Because I feel that as a true child of God, we should give positive witnessing. Christ brings a message of salvation, which means a message of hope.

May God bless you for the wonderful initiative to set up a blog to reach others and deliver the good news for His kingdom.