15 June 2008

I have not been online for almost a week. Hmm... All because I've not been well. I started to feel unwell since 7th June. It was a week ago. I was having fever on and off. I was feeling very tired and very sleepy though I slept early. I was feeling dizzy all time. Haha... I even fell down when I was running with a kid. I slipped. Luckily I did not hurt my leg or my back. Just being laughed for a moment. Haha... My sis laughed like mad, she did not even help me up. What the...!

Hmm... I hope to get well soon especially the tiredness that I'm having. Kok Ming always says I'm like an old lady, pain here, pain there and I agree also. I'm well known of falling sick also. Friends always ask me, " How are you? Still sick ah?" Then they laugh. Haha...

Last few years I'd been sick often, one of my colleagues bought me Vitamin C. Haha... And lately, another colleague bought me 2 packets of Salonpas, plaster for backache and stiff shoulders etc. Haha... One of my students parents bought me one big patch also with Chili extracts some more. Haha... It is that obvious that almost everyone knows about it.

However, I'm so thankful for these caring people and especially Kok Ming. He is the one who provides me a lot of medical needs and help my mum watch over me. I some times make my mum very worried I know. She makes herbal tea for me and I don't like it. She makes juice for me and some times I feel very reluctant to take it. She can mix this and mix that until I freak out. But she knows me now, she will make the simplest for me and put it together with my lunch box. I've such a great mum.


2 comments:

wadefish said...

your sister = wan keen? gosh i can imagine her laughing. must be really cute.

and dr.yeoh not "long tak hoi ming" eh? he's really living up to his title =)

oneway said...

not wan keen le. It was wan sian. wan keen will laugh also if she saw me fall down. But she will ask,"are you ok?" haha...

We brought her to watch Kungfu Panda, she was laughing in the cinema very loudly and said," KingFu Panda is fat. need to lose weight and cannot eat so much!" But she said this in Mandarin la. hahaha