21 June 2008

No Exceptional

This thing happened long ago. I felt sorry about this for so long. I once forgot about it and after a chat with a friend, it occurred to me again. I carelessly think that people who are successful do not need my care and concern. And I feel that my care and concern will not be good enough for them. So I did not show much care and concern to that friend. I really feel that this friend is too "high end".

After one day and after a conversation, I finally realized that this friend is also a human. This friend needs care and concern. I tried many times to show my gratitudes since few years back, but I couldn't find anything that it's suitable. Sigh... I really think that if i can change a bit, this friend will be more joyful! It's good to feel appreciated. HUMAN needs love. No exceptional, I must remember that.

I cant imagine how can i fail in this. No common sense!

No comments: