26 August 2008

26082001-26082008

Yo! It's 26th Aug 2008.

26th Aug 2001 was the first day of our courtship. Yeah, it's the 7th year today! Well, we did not celebrate this day on purpose. And not every year we remember this date. Haha... Some times I remember, some times I don't.

This year I did and he did. Nothing really special. I remember our first date was in KL. I was studying and he came to visit me. he explored the way to my college and after my last lecture of the day, we went to a hawker center for dinner I think. When we were having out meal, the sky became very dark and the wind blew like tornado. The hawker stalls were blown away (they actually rolled away because of the strong wind). And the stalls hit each other so we can hear the glass breaking sound. It was so scary until I asked God," Are you telling me that I shouldn't start with him?"

It was so dramatic. Hahaha... But thank God for him who has been and still supporting me though we failed each other many times. Thank God for giving us a forgiving heart too.




No comments: