26 August 2008

Umm... It's still crooked. Sigh..It's pain without the wood to support. I can't see the original hand anymore. This add to my beautiful life- puzzle. Hmm... I will not forget what is Frisbee for the rest of my life as this is a gift from that round thing. Probably it will stay like now, crooked for the rest of my life. No big deal, but this bothers me much.

It was clothed with a new clothe? haha... According to Kok Ming, this will make my finger more comfortable, it became bigger and clumsier too. It'll take me another one or two weeks. Then only see how.

This morning, I suddenly thought of Jesus' wounds and how much He had endured and suffered even after all the whippings etc. His wounds were exposed to the air, to the sun or water and dust. How can my pain compare to the pain that is really called pain?
There's no greater love than His love and there's no greater pain than the pain that He had gone through.

Whatever God has given, use it before it is too late. Appreciate every single part of our body, everything that is around us, even things that seem unimportant to us at the moment. When we lose it, we will know the importance of that thing or even people.

Look, does it look robotic? I do not like it on my finger! Not because it looks ugly, it's because i can't function well.

No comments: