08 December 2008

Being Autistic?

I find myself being Autistic when I eat out...

Food that I will never fail to order at hawker centers:
1. Laksa
2. Tomyam
3. Porridge
4. Drunken Chicken Noodles

Drinks that I will never fail to order at hawker centers:
1. 100 plus
2. Lime Juice with asam
3. Umbra Juice
4. Coconut Juice
5. Milo hot/ cold

Food that I'll never fail to order at Old Town Kopitiam:
1. Laksa
2. Tomyam
3. Nissin noodles

Drinks that I'll never fail to order at Old Town Kopitiam:
1. Honey Lemon Juice
2. Blackcurrant Ice Blended
3. Hot Chocolate

Food that I'll never fail to order at other cafes:
1. Tomyam
2. Laksa
3. Nissin Noodles

Drinks that I'll never fail to order at other cafes:
1. Iced Lemon Tea
2. Lemonade
3. Banana Juice/ Ice blended
4. Chocolate Banana
5. Hot Milk
6. Hot Chocolate


Do I really like lemon so much or sour food so much that I always order such food and drinks? Frankly, I can't answer. If you say I'm not adventurous in food, you are wrong. I'm adventurous in food. Haha... Maybe when comes to these places, there aren't any new kinda food. I really find myself being so Autistic when I eat out. How about you? Do you order almost the same thing when you eat out? Haha... I wonder how many people do! Haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mine:
chee cheong fun, kopi ice, cha kuey teow, lo mai kai, ABC....aiks? even worse!!!