13 December 2008

Turned Turtle
























Yesterday, I went lunch with 2 of my other colleagues. My colleague was driving and I was sitting next to her. The other colleague was sitting at the back. We were chatting happily. Suddenly, I AIYO very loudly that I scared them both. I saw a car turned turtle. At first I was thinking why were the wheels of this car faccing the sky. I was a bit slow in figuring it out. When I realised it I just AIYO and directed their attention to that car. They scolded me for scarring them. One of them thought our car hit the front car. Haha...
It was still red light. Yeah, we were at the traffic light. So we were still observing the car. The driver was no more there. We only saw one side of the slippers and there was nobody near the car. But there were a few guys standing under the tree, talking about how the car turned turtle. I doubt that they were related to this accident.
We were still at the traffic light. We were also trying to think how the car turned turtle and we were wondering where was the driver. There wasn't police nor ambulance. So we were really curious, me especially. I became one of the Super8 club member. Haha...
This accident happened near Hospital Fatimah, after the traffic light from Fatimah. This accident stimulated my boring day. Hahaha...







2 comments:

Unknown said...

oi, u took those pic while driving!!!! dangerous!!1

oneway said...

HUH?
Is my English so bad?
I thought I mentioned,"my colleague was driving?" :(