08 March 2009

I'm Telling You Now



I copied this image from KM's blog.  It was one of his posts too.  I bet most people had read it.  Yeah, this has been bothering me quite a lot.  What if I'm really caught up in this situation where my friend and I meet with an accident and while we are waiting to find out if we are dead, an angel turns up to me and wants to bring me to heaven while my beloved friend is left alone and soon being caught by an "officer" from Hell.  Yeah, surely he/ she will blame me for not sharing the gospel to him/ her.  Sigh... It's a difficult thing to do as it's quite a sensitive issue.  Well, I could be giving an excuse.  But I won't hide my identity.  Yes, I'm a Christian.  

God's love, God's faithful, God's good.  There is none other people that I know/ knew on earth would do what God had done and still doing for me and for His sons and daughters.  He provides my needs, giving me a heart to love even to person who hurt me badly.  Ability to stay strong when I'm weak, ability to overcome fear and many more.  I wish you (who are yet to find out who this God is) Jesus.  I hope one day we will share the same faith and share the same vision and mission in our lives.  May God reveal Himself to you so that you will also be saved by this Super Hero, a Hero that nobody on this earth can replace.  Not spiderman, not superman, not batman.  He is Jesus!  

No comments: