28 November 2009

GRACE

Lately, I'm really addicted to listening to this song called GRACE by Laura Story. I love her voice and the lyrics of the song are the voice of my heart. Most of it.

I was touched that He wanted me, when there is somebody else who can do better than me, who are stronger than me, but He chose me. I really don't deserve whatever that I am having right now. Who am I to serve the King of all kings and the Lord of all lords. Who am I? He chose to be patient with me knowing that I will make a lot of mistakes and I will even blame Him for putting me in such a situation. Without all these, I won't grow, I won't come out from my comfort zone. I won't learn anything at all. I'm thankful to have problems and pressure. I'm really thankful. That's when I know that I'm not alone. That's when I know that I'm precious. That's when I know who I really am.




No comments: