10 December 2009

For Tony Leong


Yesterday was raining cats and dogs. One of my good friend came back from Singapore. We decided to visit his grandma together with my sister after work. After visiting his grandma who has Alzheimer, he suddenly thought of buying cheese cake from Deli Garden. So, we both sisters waited in the car for him. I was very in playful mode so I suddenly thought of taking his pictures when he ran out from the shop. So, for safety sake, I locked the door after he ran to the shop. I got ready my camera, once he ran out I snapped.



So I waited.

See? This is it! He ran so quickly to the car. However, I forgot that I had locked the door. He couldn't open so he knocked on the door. As he was knocking, I was think," Idiot, open la!" My sister also did not noticed that the door was locked. At last I realized that. Once he got in, we laughed like hell.

I was trying to snap his wet hair but failed. He was trying to cover my camera lens but he was too late. Before we reached this shop, he said that the rain is not heavy, asked me to go stand there to test. There, after the running in and out of the shop, he finally said that the rain is really heavy. *Noob*

Poor thing, his shirt is all wet! My fault though. Whenever he is around, we will laugh a lot.
Safe journey, dude! :)

No comments: