12 June 2010

God Is Good All The Time


I had a very motivating news last night. Yeah! Finally, I've gotten my result for my last semester. Woot! It was really not what I expected because I had been busy and always feel tired, assignments were killing me, work was killing me and my church work too.

During that time, I agreed to help out in a camp thus I was required to plan the activities. I had no idea at all until I had finished my assignments and my exams. I was really so stressful and I nearly quited the exams. I had no confidence at all and whatever I studied I just couldn't make them stick in my mind. Sigh... It was the most stressful semester!

During the exam, I was the first one who walked out from the hall and always the last one to go in. Every few hours before the exam started, I tried to convince myself not to go for it. I tried to flee. I went in with zero confidence every time. That kind of feeling really was killing me. *phew*

Now everything is fine! God is good all the time, again and again, He proved to me that He will not let me down when I spent much time serving Him. Every time, He proved to me that He will take care of everything. I just need to give my best, my very best and He will surely do the rest!
Thanks Darling for your continuous encouragement and reasoning. Thanks SO much!!!

No comments: