13 June 2010

Reason to Be the PRETTIEST



I'm not sure if this reason is valid. Not long ago, there was a flash of thought came asking me why brides must be dressed in such a gorgeous way. Well, the general replies will be "it is only once in a life time". As for me, of course, since it is the "trend" and it is so Fairy Tale, I would want myself to look pretty and to be like the princesses in the fairy tales. It is really once in a life time unless...

I left this question behind and nearly forgot about it. Well, I guess I accepted the general view. One of the days, I was watching some of the parents in my center. Some of them have no time for themselves, no time to dress up, no time to go out with friends, no time for this and for that. Some of them even going crazy because of the problems that their kids are creating. Their kids are so active that they have to chase after them, pull them, carry them. Frankly, I pity them. I hope I'm not going to be one of them. However, it's not for me to say.

I felt that it is so unfair for them because they carried the fetus for 9 months, the reward should be getting a healthy baby but they had gotten a special one. Some of them were blamed by their family members for getting such a kid. Some of them were neglected by their husbands because of this special kids. Some of them were scolded for being not presentable and even dumb for not being able to take care or guide the kids.

Thus, I concluded, all brides should be given whatever they want for the future sacrifices for the family. I know, I know, we can only find joy in the Lord, not everyone has a God to rely on though.

Silly right? I wonder how this thought came along.

Anyway, dear husbands, please love your wife as much as possible for sacrificing their lives to give you a family. Giving birth is such a noble job, which you don't even have a chance to do it. So love them, pamper them!!! DO NOT blame them!

No comments: