18 July 2010

When Others Were Busy Saying Goodbye...


Thomas and family were in town last weekend. They wanted to go Cameron Highlands. Off we went on the day we had planned earlier. Our first destination was to the Sungai Palas Tea Plantation. We planned to have tea and some bakeries as well. Our second destination was the Strawberry Farm where you can pick your own strawberries. Yeah, we went there too. The kids were so excited when they were plucking the strawberries, especially the little girl. After that we were supposed to go to the Cactus Valley. We went to the place but we did not enter the valley. We were at other "departments". We actually planned to have tea at a cafe called Strawberry Moment, but they were too hungry that they ordered food from our last stop. There are a few things under the same farm/place. There is a strawberry farm, a cactus, tomato farm and flower farm. Ahh... I think that was the place where the Hydroponic vegetables are.

After having some food there, we started our journey back to Ipoh. It was around 5. 30pm. In the beginning of the drive, I was still feeling fine. However, when came to those super winding roads, I started to feel like vomiting. I really could not take it. I finally requested to stop the car, still did not expect myself to vomit. Not even a minute, I jumped out from the car and vomited. The strawberry yogurt and ice cream that I just ate were all thrown out from my stomach. *sweat* I felt better after throwing out though.

The little boy knew that I vomited. When we reached the hotel, everyone was busy saying goodbye. Everyone was out of the car besides me. I just opened the door to say bye. The little boy, Thomas' son, came near my door but did not say anything. He looked like he wanted to say anything. So, I asked him whether he enjoyed the trip up there. At first he said no then he said yes. After that, he asked me, why did I vomit, I explained to him and he nodded his head . He was bothered I think as everyone was fine except me. I am weak. Arghhh!!! I felt warm and sweet when he came and spoke to me showing concern to me. What a nice and caring kid! At first he was not really talking to us even when we asked him things. The ice broke when we talked about his 一飞冲天。Haha... Then we talked about Toy Story in the car as we were on the way to Camerons. :D

Thank God it was a safe trip!

No comments: