20 December 2007

Can a Guy and a Gal be friends?

Em..I believe a guy and a gal can be friends. They can even be good friends. Those who know the line to be drawn will be safe lar. But for those who do not know that it'll be a bit difficult.

Can i draw the line? It's a good question. Most of my closed friends are guys. I pity Kok Ming. I really thank him for trusting me. So i think i know the line. Not that i do not like gals to be my closed friends. It's all because of my past. That's why now I've phobia mixing with gals. They can betray me anytime. And females are complicated. Though i'm one of them, i still can't comprehend this creature. I did not mean that i can comprehend guys. Just that they are less fussy, not that short fused etc.

Hmmm... But many times when i get too closed i'll start clarifying things. I just want to make sure both parties understand and i just want to be frank. I do not like to be trapped in misunderstandings. Just want to make sure everything is clear. I just do not want to lose a friend. I love every one of them and i treasure them very much!

I've gal friends one, Mun Yan is now the closest i guess. Others will be my classmates, course mates...


Cheers...

No comments: