21 December 2007

Some of the photos


Wai kit kena tembak!! People disallowed him to play. He was sad but still noisy when the others were playing.









I asked for a more "gaya" look lar but then...not up to my expectation yet. hahaha...anyway... would i be sued for putting up these photos? hahaha...




























Hey, hello, i Wanna take picture lar! What are you trying to do? Very gaya ke?




Ha...These were the gals who led worship sessions. They were practicing. I really admire them because they dare to lead. No stage fright at all? I really can't. With my sunday school kids i can, funny huh?! It's the focus problem. During Sunday School i've work to do so my focus was on their performance but leading worship, Em...my focus should be on God but some how my self consciousness is very strong. Sigh...





This was what they were doing during their free time in the camp. I'm not so sure. I just know that Kian Aun was crapping along and he was trying to act like a cowboy i think. Hahaha...Started off with the tambourine then turned out to be cowboy show... Well... I'm blur...



Hmm...The camp ran smoothly without major injuries. 6 of them accepted the Lord. Surely the angels are still rejoicing up there! Pray that they will grow stronger in faith. This camp was a good start for me. This camp enabled me to really see how youths behave. This also helped me to learn to go down to their levels.

My purposes in this camp were to accompany my sister, to learn more about youth and to expose myself to this ministry. Though i've not got the whole picture of what youth ministry is all about, i got to expose myself. The rest of the things, i'll just leave it to God. If God really want me to be part of them, surely He will equip me.

No comments: