21 December 2007

My Day

Today I'm super free. I sent my mum and my sis to the Energy Therapy. Then i went home. After half an hour I went back there to fetch them. I should upload some photos here. It's really funny. This therapy is not magic but it's gonna help you improve your health. They let you do it for free. They have a nutritionist and they sell health products. Their clients are mostly old folks.

I did not join them though my mum has been persuading me to go for it. Sigh... I just do not like this kind of stuff. I prefer exercise. Hmmm...Here are some photos.




This is the place called U.E.S..








This is one of the therapies. Another two i did not manage to catch the pictures. Hmmm...they are suppose to let this little lamp shine on their affected areas. If your leg is having pain, then shine on your leg. If you have headaches frequently, then shine on your head.

After that, i brought my sisters to Ipoh Parade. I was very angry with Wan Keen, because she threw tantrum there. I bought a Doraemon comic for her. When she was throwing tantrum, she threw the book down to ground floor. At first i promised her to bring her to Marybrown, but i canceled the plan because of her misbehavior.

Then, I went to the Optic to get my new specs and contact lenses. It took me so long because this is the first time i got my contact lenses. It's too hard for me lar. I'm not gentle so very hard to handle the soft lenses. I managed to put them into my eyes though. After i got home i started to online and post blog. I planned to upload these photos once i got back from camp. But i was quite busy that few days. Anyways...my elder sister went back to JB again. She will be back during CNY. My parents were not happy though she came back. My sister is too restrained. My parents did not have their freedom.


Sigh...after online i watch that Frisbee movie. Interesting! I was not able to throw the disk well. I claimed that i'm a visual learner. So after watching it i should be able to throw better? Hopefully. I do not know why i learn it for. Maybe just for fun! It's challenging that's why i like it. When i was throwing the disk, all that's on my mind was how to make it spin nicely. Sigh...I'm really poor in sports. NVm...nothing will happen even though i'm not good in sports.

Then i went to my room. I looked through some books that i'd gone through before. I came across this book called Solving th People Puzzle. I did my personalities survey again. I've combination. I'm high 'S' and High 'C'. Well, maybe 10 years down the road i'll change again. Last time i was high 'D' and 'S'. Don't know what i'm talking about? It's ok.

My time passed very slowly today. Sigh...Finished choir practice then it's already a day gone! Man, after next week i got to start working lar! Hope i'll continue to enjoy my last week of holidays! "Vincent, please go play Frisbee! Come on, before you leave ok?"

After he leaves, i do not think i'll have a chance to play again. *sob*

anyway...Arthur i understand!

No comments: