24 December 2007

Chirstmas Outreach

Oh man, today i was being teased by many people. They teased me for wearing skirt. *sob* I do wear skirts, why were you guys laughing at me? Hmm...the first person who laughed at me was Chih Yung, then Arthur, then the gals (Sulyn and Yian Yan). Sigh... Arthur said i looked like aunty. Sigh...fine! Vincent also called me aunty! Fine!!! Vincent, i'll remember you ok!!!

Sigh...Christmas Eve, i looked forward for tonight. I was really excited because my family came to church, chih Yung came and Arthur came. Don't know how i became Arthur's mum. hahaha... Frankly, i was like a kid just now..i couldn't help, i must make Arthur feel warmth. That's my job as a host.

Hope he was ok lar just now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei.. i wasn't laughing at you..
u really looked good det day :( hehe

oneway said...

thanks... Hahaha...it's ok. It's a fact lar. I seldom wear skirts. Even when i go church. And my friends do not treat me as a gal. I think it's my problem. I admit one. blek:P