28 December 2007

No Gentlemen on Earth?

Oh man, I'm so glad it's a brand new day today. Yesterday was a super bad day for me. I had planned to bring Wankeen for movie yesterday afternoon at 3.20p.m. at TGV. But my car broke down once i reached Jusco. The engine shut down by itself when i reached the hump near the wet market. I was blasted by people's horns. I came down from my car. I tried to push it but I was too weak. I went back in.

Then a Malay man came and yelled at me. He asked me to get down to push my car. He helped. But hey, dude, who is gonna control the steering wheel and the hand brake?! Frankly, i appreciated his help but he was dumb. Sorry to say that. I was already confused. He yelled at me and was trying to show how clever he was. Well, he failed. My car nearly hit the fence.

After that a Chinese guy came. He said my car was still blocking people. So he asked me to push it again. Fine, i'll push! He was standing there sucking his cigarette. "Oh wow, what an excellent job you've done dude!" Again, nobody helped me control the steering wheel and hand brake. My car knocked the trolley which was in front of my car. Sigh...

Where are all the gentlemen? I was really frustrated. Wankeen started making noise because she couldn't go for movie. My car was stuck in the middle. I couldn't leave my car to get help because Wankeen was there. Cars behind keep horning. And came that 2 "smart" guys! What the...!!!

Well, It's good that my car was at the side, not blocking anybody. After 5 minutes, came a guard. He asked for my permission to push my car to another corner. Due to the two "GREAT" experiences just now, i intended to get down from my car to push it again. But he said," Jangan bimbang, tak payah turun!" Then he called another guard to help. My role was to control the steering wheel and my brakes. This made me feel better. It convinced me that there are gentlemen or people with courtesy on earth still.

Kok Ming came after the guards pushed my car to that corner. He was there with us when we were waiting for my dad and the mechanic. We waited for more than an hour. I was so tired and moody. The mechanic checked my car. The Alternator was jammed. They towed my car back to the workshop to repair it. *phew*



This is the Alternator. It cost me RM260. Hmmm...













Now my car is back. It's fine now!

Thank God:
1. This did not happen during the trip to Gua Tempurung.
2. Did not happen at night.
3. Another experience with my car.
4. Another test for my patience.

* * * *

You know what? When i was in Kok Ming's car, the radio was playing a song with the lyrics saying "E'verything's gonna be alright!" Though at that moment it did not really comfort me, still this assured me that when we are in difficulties and in need of God's comfort. God will be there. He will use anything that is nearest to you to speak to you! Just that, Are We Listening?!

There was a verse at my hand yesterday:
Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.


I was in need of help, i was so worry and i was alone. He was telling me not to worry. He will send help. He DID!!!

1 comment:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Well, I am almost prepared to face all the training given from God. God gave you tough training so i guess he's preparing for some really tough mission. Be prepared!Love him ya. ( your hero at that moment)