16 February 2008

Badminton

Yeay! We made it! We played for 2 hours! Hahah...Jin Ann you're cool man!!! Thanks for accompanying me for 2 hours! haha...

Hey you, yes you!!! Thanks for coming too. Haha... hope you did enjoy playing with my sister. Next time will play with ok? Sorry ah, kind of neglected you! Hahaha...

Thanks darling for joining us too. It meant so much to me because other sports that you go i can't go. Swimming, you don't want. So this really meant so much to me!

Uwing, sorry lar. It seemed your skill is too great and none of us can match your level. But thanks for coming too!

For myself, of course i enjoyed it very much! It's training! I'm training my coordination. I forgot to wear specs. I couldn't really see it. That day i wore specs also couldn't aim. Sigh...sad case.

Play more ya guys! I can't play alone right? sigh... sister will be leaving soon. Nobody will accompany me. It's very hard to find activity partners. People are working. So it's very hard to find time to play. Hope this Saturday can go again.

Thanks guys for coming once again! You all spiced up my day! Another great picture formed with all of you! *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U're welcome, I did had some fun and burn some calories too... hahha...

Anonymous said...

hey wanwai... thank YOU too!! Hehe... I had fun playing as well though now my body still aching, hehe, akibat of never exercise ;p yeah, do play again before I leave!! ;) am looking forward for the next game ^_^