10 February 2008

Coffee's Fault

I'm feeling very very dizzy! I just can't take coffee. Not that I do not like it, it's my body, sigh... may be it's too strong for me. My hands are shaking! My vision is quite blur, as if i'm drunk! Sigh... Stupid coffee!!!

Chinese New Year, it's great! Have been meeting a lot of old school mates. Last time used to click quite well with them. Hmm... I was really low profile. Many people actually do not even know who I am. Maybe they do not even know tat I exist. Yes, my profile is that low! One of my classmates commented to other friends that day, he said my profile was REALLY, REALLY low. He repeated a few times. Hmm... It's ok, I really do not mind to certain extend. When I was young I seldom mixed around. I seldom talk also. Now I considered myself talk a lot, a lot already!

Frankly, I do not have a GOOD friend. Hahaha... I chose not to have one I guess. It's my problem. I find it hard to trust human! I was betrayed so many times. I just do not have the courage to own one.

Anyway, I'm glad that I still can meet them and they still remember me. Haha...felt very awkward that day because long time did not see them, now suddenly met up. haha..That kind of feeling was really weird. Imagine, we departed when we were 12 years old. Hahaha...now we are already 25. *phew*

No comments: