01 February 2008

Today

Oh man, today is really a bad day for me. Early in the morning i already feel not well. My head is very pain, my ear. I'm very afraid to have ear infection again. That kinda pain was killing me. Then my mood also not very good, plus when I saw my fellow brother is not in good shape. I do not know what's his problem. I got quite frustrated at times because I couldn't help him. Sigh...Geram betul!

Anyway, after work I went swimming and before that I already took 4 panadols. After swimming I went to get craft papers for my Sunday School class and then went for supper with my sister. I enjoyed my fruit tea so much. I felt so relaxing when i was there. Hmm...now still tired but not so painful already. Yeah, Hydrotherapy is really helpful! Any pain I have, after swim, pain no more.

Hmmm...I start to feel sleepy ler. Nites! Hope he will be well soon!

No comments: