30 January 2008

Something ...


This is me and my sis. Hehe... Yesterday we went shopping after work and we bought the same shirt but with different colours. I looked pale I do not know why. I felt cold also today. Very tired!







This is wan keen and our niece. Yeah, she became aunt already. The youngest aunt in our family.






Guess what happened to my upper lip! Hahaha... It was hit by th
e frisbee. I played with my sister and it accidentally hit my lip. It was really painful, until my tears came out automatically and I felt a bit numb on my lips. Man! This is the worse accident ever I guess!!! Haha..First time got blue black on my lips as well.


Another view. Heheh...so ugly for so many days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!! How come w.sian looks thinner in that pix 1!! hahhahaa... didn't realise that she's thin di in real life the time. Next time don't be so clumsy while playing frisbee ma.. hehehe... Hope the lebam'll fast fast hilang la.. If not, not pretty ge lo. hahha...

oneway said...

Umm...Excuse me, this happened last month! When did u see my lips bengkak yesterday? HAhaha...Pretty or not also does not matter, but the pain is terrible.

Lynnelle said...

OH MY ! my lips were like that too ! very very painful indeed. and i'm still having it even though it has been a week =(