27 January 2008

Disappointed

You know I've something that I wanted to express it here. However, I just can't do that. I just can't be as detail as I wanted it to be. All I can say is, I'm very disappointed with this person. He has no words of encouragement at all. He just criticized people with words that are hard to swallow. I know everybody knows that. Everybody is trying to adapt to the way he speaks. Frankly, I kinda getting use to it. Just that when I see people got upset because of the stress that he is creating. I just couldn't take it. I really hope that he will stop degrading people with his tongue and start encouraging people from the bottom of his heart.

People did not tell you off doesn't mean that you are doing the right thing with your tongue. You maybe smart but your tongue is killing you!!!

I also know that I cannot just sit here complaining. I've to start praying for myself and for this person. Praying that we can work in harmony if we need to work together. And I'm looking forward to hear from God. I want to know what He wants me to learn.

No comments: