26 January 2008

Cloverfield II

umm.. Just wanted to add this. Rob's friends, willing to risk their lives though that girl was not really related to them. Hmm... This reminded me times when I wanted to be with Kok Ming. Last time he rode on a bike and yes, we traveled by motorbike. We went out at night on a bike most of the time. Remember, last time there was this gang of Malays robbed people by hitting them with helmets? I got so worried every time after he sent me home. I would wait for his call to make sure he reached home safely. At that moment I wished to be with him, though my presence can make the situation even worse, or i can't help much, I just wanted to be with him, to know his situation and condition.

Some times when he needed to do things late at night like going to a bank, I'll hope to go with him. I asked to follow or I'll persuade him not to go. Inside me I'll try to comfort myself by saying, "God will protect him, do not worry." But deep inside me I worried like hell, and kept praying till he reached home. Sigh...

Yeah, and every time he has locum, I'll get worried, I'll not have a good night sleep that night because I want to know that he is fine.

In short, I would like to experience happiness and sadness with him. And I wanna know everything that is related to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me again.. hahhaa... Yala, yala, know u and Kok Ming v hang fook la... sigh, i oso wish that i'll haf 1 soon.. hahhaa...=P

oneway said...

Do not simply go into relationship just for the sake of it ok?

Anonymous said...

okok.. don't worry, i know geh.. then i shud change it abit, hope i'll haf the RIGHT 1 soon... hahaa..