24 January 2008

Random

Lately I've known of a friend who is real funny or I should say, he's weird.

I cannot understand him, maybe that's his intention. Well... Let it be!

Not much input lately. I'm supposed to post a letter from that woman's husband. it's very touching and saddening as well. It shows how people around us feel when we refuse to let them care for us when we are in need of their support and help.

Yesterday, we started cleaning our house. I took care of my own room only. I found a lot of old pictures that I took with friends. I realized that I do miss some of them and some of them are already out of my mind, totally. I'm still keeping in touch with some of them and some of them I did not, at all.

It brought back a lot of memories.

Something happened to my family, it's kind of sad. My family bonding is really, really, really bad. Hmmm... Never mind, I've used to it!

I'm looking forward to meet my friends again. Primary school friends and secondary school friends. Hmmm... Ok, hope not Kopitiam again. Hahaha...

No comments: