28 January 2008

Indecisive

Okay, I think I may be taking up the job as a story teller for our Children's Holiday Club. I still have not decided whether I am able to take up this challenge. I actually have this vision, no, not so spiritual, but maybe this dream to tell story in front of children in the public. You know, before I attended the toy library conference, I already thinking if I can do it in real life instead of just dreaming about it. ( and i do not really think i can or I'll take up the challenge). After attending it, this feelings got even stronger and hope one day I'll be involved in a Toy Library. If I really wanna be skillful in this area I must step out from my comfort zone, if not how else can God help?

Should I take this as a learning ground or I just continue to do it in my Sunday school class and in center? Frankly, I am really not a good story teller. I need confirmation from God. I really need it. Please pray with me!

VERY AFRAID, if I take it up, I'm afraid I may spoil the whole thing! Haiz... Please tell me how, O God!

Another dream is to have camps for our special children! Hope we can make it soon!

No comments: