15 February 2008

Things that can make me Feel Better

I just found out that going online can cool me down when I am feeling sad or frustrated. I really can feel better even right now. Yes, I was quite frustrated just now. Half way through, I suddenly feel that I'm not that frustrated anymore. When I'm in such states, what I wish to do is to go workout. That day I was not in good mood, I went badminton with my sister and another friend. After the game, I felt much much better. I became happy again. Tomorrow we are going to play again. I'm looking forward.

Hmm...Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Kok Ming and I did not go out. He was on call. So I stayed at home online. People who were online last night, kept asking me the same question==>
"You not going out tonight?"
I replied," NO."
"WHY?"
"Because he is working."

This conversation repeated so many times from different people. At first I still could remember who asked me this question. After the 4th time, I lost count already. Haha... This evening, one of my colleagues asked me where I celebrated Valentine's Day, then i burst out laughing. Oh man! Haha...

I'm not sad because we did not go out. Instead, I'm happy that we are still together after so many years! A few days ago, a friend called me. We did not talk to each other for very long. We updated each other and he asked about my work, and he was surprised that I'm still working at the same place. He said I'm very loyal. ha..He asked if I'm still with the same guy and of course I said,"Yes."

Haha...Imagine, We did not talk to each other for about 3 years if I'm not mistaken. Many things could have happened to break me and Kok Ming. I really thank God for His guidance and for sustaining us! This year is our 7th year already! 5 years distance and now is the second year we did not depart! Thank God! Really thank God!

3 comments:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Wish you all white head till old.. Not easy getting the right partner, what more staying together so long and so ever strong...:-)

oneway said...

yeah! thanks so much! hmm...

jenneh said...

:) this post is so sweet.