13 October 2008

Dear Anonymous

Oh now i remembered. It's not that number. It's something else. The CIMB one I answered and it was asking me to invest. The KL number I can only remember the back 3 digits, the front I couldn't and I did not get it many days already so my phone memory did not have it. But it's true that it missed call and off many times even before I could answer it. Now it's Ipoh number pulak. I called back many times, nobody answer no matter when I called. I called during office hour, I called after office hour, still the same result. *Shrug*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhmmm, my mystery is solved then. Won't bother calling it back again. But for your Ipoh number, just add the last 2 digits and if it's equal to 11, then it's confirmed from a public phone. e.g. (2+9) or (5+6). No point calling back a public phone as it cannot be picked up. BTW, wouldn't have found your interesting piece of art if it was not for that missed call. Nice knowing you & keep blogging... :)

oneway said...

Ben 10 ? haha? but isn't it scary to have a public phone to call u? If i'm a guy then no prob. Well, nvm le, I'll continue to ignore.

oneway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oneway said...

Ben 10 ? haha? but isn't it scary to have a public phone to call u? If i'm a guy then no prob. Well, nvm le, I'll continue to ignore.

Anonymous said...

Why Ben 10!? Yea, why not? It's not part of a verse but from a cartoon character. You take care, yea...

oneway said...

erm
i know what Ben 10 k? But then who r u? haha... real name not which of those Ben 10:P