11 October 2008

Who Are You?

I'd been receiving missed calls from a KL number 603-79649600/400/700. Lately, I did not see this number appear. But, I received another missed calls from Perak. The number is 605-2540629.

I feel very strange. These 2 numbers often just missed call me. I usually received it at around 10am to 11am plus minus. Some times I received it in the evening around 4pm plus. The KL number used to call me but when I answered the call, there's no sound. Even when I called back, nobody will answer the call. This is the second time I received the Perak number.

I suspected that the numbers are made from public phones. It's kinda creepy. Previously it was made from KL I still can have peace. But now, the number is from Perak. It's so creepy and scary. What can I do besides ignoring it? Would I encounter any danger? Am I being traced? Should I make a report because I feel disturbed and threatened?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a missed call from 603-79649600 also. Returned call but got their machine, apparently it's from CIMB bank.

Anonymous said...

i got it too...0379649600...30/10/08...around 5.07pm...Returned call but got their machine, apparently it's from CIMB bank.maybe we are suspects for the ATM machine bomb tragedy last week..hahaha

oneway said...

nola, NOT TIS number. U also dun b too bothered by it. k?

Anonymous said...

I also received missed calls from this number two days ago but I didn't call back.. I think it's a kind of cheating using phone numbers.. The often we call, the often they earn.. who knows?

Anonymous said...

me too... got missed calls from0379649600 two three days before, around 11am, I think its calling from Damansara, weird.. its it true it's from CIMB bank? wat they wan anyway???

EmilyWcy said...

since nov,i received the call more than 5 times.i only pick up once but very noisy,cant hear what he/she said.17 dec 9:03am miss called me again...

Anonymous said...

Me too, just got a missed call from this number.. not missed call but i didn't pick it up intentionally..
checked it in google and it leads me here.

桐维.柳叶 said...

Yes,i also get the miss calls also..The person phoned to my house phone and get my hp no from my mum.she said she come from cimb,need my hp no..that time i also thought my account in cimb got problem,and planned to call bek the person. I checked the no through the google and lead me to here also. i found that mayb is a cheating trap..dont believe it.

Yong said...

Same problem here, every month.... Very annoying. Just IGNORE IT. I'm sure it's a SCAM, a trap set to get our CIMB Account information.

Anonymous said...

i just received 2 calls from this number but i did not pick up..ive been getting missed calls from this number for sumtime now..and its the same like wat u guys r goin tru...usually around 10 - 11 am and every month got few calls...how did these people get our numbers? really very creepy