11 October 2008

YO!

Oh man, it's been a hectic and tiring week for me. Another colleague of mine fell sick. She did not turn up the whole week, left 2 of us working. I do not understand why we did a lot of walking. Our legs started to feel tired on Thursday. My legs were almost shaking when I stand up even today I still feel very tired.

Sigh... On Friday, I fought with a big size child. He is so heavy and his strength is greater than I. After that fight, my hands started shaking. Oh man! How great it is that the week is over. Hmm... Really thank God that it's another Monday soon. My colleague will be back.

And I got a tough topic to share with the youth. It's really not my passion. I got the book for So long but till this very early morning only I completed it. I just felt that it's tough for me and I thought of giving up. But, I can't let myself submit to temptation. I've no choice but to submit it to God. Thank God for impressing me with a few ideas. Hope they got the message. My job is done! I'm SO relax now!

I do not have much input this whole week. I was quite grumpy because of the busy days and a lot of other planning for next year, both personal and work. Jervin, you still owe me a theme wall idea. I need help. See you tomorrow, so let me know the idea. If can give me a draft of the theme wall, more than one also can. haha...

3 comments:

$voG said...

this whole i m also vy tired ar..
cz next yer january we hav to go for the first aid competition and our college had won for 11 yers and this yer we shud win..
but unfortunately..we are not qualify yet..and not united..i m so pity 2 see my senior vecome so stressed up!!4 we r nt working hard.
and i dunno whether i can come bak for wan keen's performance.. cz i got test on 15 til 5pm..
will bek ipoh around 21 den go cameron wif frens..(if)
den gotta bak UKM on 25 for pesta angpow til 28(mayb)..
den mayb ll go 4 mission trip to orang asli place with uni ge CF til 5dec (if i wan lar)
mayb ll bek one more week b4 'skul reopen" 4 training..
so left around 2 weeks at home..
n this few weeks dunno can go church anot cz got training oso..
and nilai is quite far..mayb ll quit going dat church..haha..
anyway all things are not fix yet..
n i plan 2 tek short sem for next yer on dat 2 months break..

oneway said...

Ok. Give your best and manage ur time properly la.

oneway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.