04 October 2008

Kledang

Yesterday, 6 of us went to Bukit Kledang. Supposed to have 7 people but but dropped because he couldn't wake up. My sis and I woke up at 5.30am in the morning to get ready. Well, I know people will say that we are crazy because we woke up to bathe and wash up. Hahaha... Some people would feel that we are wasting water because since we are going to sweat why still bathe? Umm... It's our habit. I'm not sure about my sis. Maybe she is not that particular like me. If I do not bathe, I'll feel very uncomfortable.

We started our way up at around 7.30am. haha... Somebody was late :P We started from the Bald Hill. I never like using the steps to go up because I'll use up my energy very fast. But yesterday I was fine. I was very excited and happy.

This Wan Sian, she was walking backward. Her friends were behind her. Hehe... She has got good stamina and she felt nothing going up hill as she always does in her uni.

Jervin got bored and challenged my sis to run up the hill. There, they were running and laughing and pushing each other and I was laughing behind them. Fei Wong and the other 2 girls were still behind us.
Then they reached a slope and they were interested to know where it leads to.
So they went up there to spy but found nothing.


Here's their silly faces after spying the small hill.

The weather was good that day but it was getting hot and glaring as we start going down the hill.
This was one of the paths that we passed. Without this picture,
I did not know that the path is so narrow.


These are the Elim Chinese youths. Jervin brought the two gals.

This tree let me thought of Joseph's bundle of grains. It was one of his dream. he dreamed that he and his brothers were tying bundles of grains in field. Joseph's bundle stood up and theirs bowed low before it. This made his brothers hated him more .

Where is Fei Wong? Can you see him? Where is he? is he lost or is he coming down?

There he is! Haha... Taking his own sweet time to walk down the hill when everybody else were way down the hill. haha... He said he broke his record. Usually he walked on Tar not the Bald hill. he said he usually walk until the waterfall only. but this time we walked from the Bald hill and with all the steps and yellow soil. Haha... he refused to walk on the steps after we finished the first stage. He said he felt like passing motion. Haha... He brought Vitagen and herbal tea also. I thought he brought 1 bottle but NO, he brought the whole of it, you know the 5 in 1 packing? I was like... AIYO... kinda expression.

There, can you see the Vitagen bottle? My sis took 2 bottles. Look at this picture, guess which pair of legs are Wan Sian's? And which pair is Jervin's? Well, it's quite easy right? Look at how she sits? Jervin always teases her for being rough. When he teased her, she'll start beating him.
I had a great trip though we did nothing much. Hmm... I felt so good after the walk. We also went to the market to eat. Umm... when I reached home that day, it was already 11.20am. Phew, this the longest hill climb I've ever had. Thanks guys for the fun!

No comments: