30 September 2008

You Both Spiced Up My Days

The table was alive again last two days. Guess what? Haha... Yeah, my sister and Jervin was back to the center to help. It really made a lot of difference when they are around. The center will have more noise, more laughter and more "semangat". The place will be livelier and there are more people to have lunch together.

Whenever there's time, my sister will start practicing her bandaging skill. She kept bugging us to lend her our hands and legs and head and... to practice. And she always says," Tidak mencapai objektif." because she failed to dress our parts perfectly.

Well, nobody lent her any parts of the body, she will start dressing her own, Happily? hahaha...

This is Jervin. We were eating "rubbish" today. My sister started eating Mamee in the morning, then before lunch was me and during lunch one of my colleagues and Jervin took and before work dismissed, my sister and Jervin took the Mamee again. Haha...

It was a free day. It can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing because when it's too free, I found the day passed too slowly. Maybe I was anticipating for the long break la. They finished our work actually. Maybe by force haha... Really thank them so much to come to help as one of my colleagues was away! They left the center for few months and the children couldn't remember them. One of them called them uncle and auntie when the child greeted them goodbye. That was really funny because some body was teasing some body else and thought that he looks very young. Who knows he is in the same category to the child :P

Hey guys, really thanks so much for dropping by to help. I really enjoyed your presence and your presence spiced up my days! I long for more people to come to work in the center. Sigh... need motivation some times.

No comments: