01 October 2008

Cirque du Soleil- The Dreamer's Odyssey

Cirque du Soleil story is about a group of people who wanted nothing more than the freedom to dream a dream. Beginning with a young man from Montreal called Guy Laliberte`, it's the tale of individuals who have come forward at special moments in time to make that dream come true, and share it with the world...
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/story/default.htm

This morning I watched this circus performance, Quidam (Air of Life), which really touched my heart so much. Well, I don't really understand the story but I was amazed by how they brought out the story from the costumes to the skills and the idea of the whole performance. Well, I'm not sure how many people would like this kind of performances. I like it. After watching, I decided to go online to read about their histories and how it came about. A circus without animals, a circus with story, a circus that is full of expression. I salute the founders of this Cirque du Soleil. They are really great.

This is one of the most amazing stunt for me because the female is holding up the big guy!
It's really worth watching, it's a dramatic circus! It's cool!!!

This scene is one of my favorite part! They need a lot of concentration to make it a successful one. They REALLY need to be very focus. It's like our life, once we lose our focus, we will have no direction and no purpose in life. who would be our focus? God. Only God can provide us the right path and give us our needs. If our focus is on money then we'll become slaves of money; if our focus is on lust, then we'll become slaves of lust; if our focus is on people, we'll become slaves of disappointment; if our focus is on feelings, we can be betrayed by our feelings, because our feelings could be wrong. Well, are we focusing on the right thing? If not what should we do now? How are we gonna get our focus right? May this help us reflect on our lives thus far :) God bless!

No comments: