28 September 2008

Another Sunday

Finally the Sunday school closing item is up! Phew! I'm so relieved. I took months to prepare, only until yesterday I completed the whole thing. I was trying to think about it at home, at work but still I couldn't concentrate. At work, not like last time, I'd a lot of time to do all these stuff. Now, I'm almost fulled the whole day. Maybe on and off I'll have more time to rest like Monday and Thursday before afternoon sessions starts.

Hmm... I thought about the item when I was driving most of the time. Until yesterday I finally decided to go church with my sister and locked ourselves in a room to think of the sequence etc. I felt so tired after we spent our day there.

Well, today we had a good discussion with other Sunday School teachers and the children. Some of them grew so tall and some young ones that I do not know are so small in size. I'm so happy to see them gather together! All the props are easily found as we have these teachers who are so sociable and resourceful! So glad! Two is better than one seriously if not I'll die straight in the class. Hmm...

Next week, we are gonna start the practice. Guess I'll dream of them very often like yesterday!
I dreamed of the practice last night. Hahaha... When I hear the song, I felt like vomiting. A but stressed but I enjoy it very much. I just love doing this!

It's another year, I hope that students will stay in my class. Some of them are not regular. In fact they did not learn very much also. I do not see a point to move them up. Well, intended to teach them about Jesus this year, we did it and hope they will have a rough idea about it as they grow. Also hope very much that they will not forget that they had accepted God.

No comments: