28 September 2008

Dora the Explorer

This is Princess Dora. This was made by Plasticine by wan keen. She did it while she was watching some VCDs on the computer. Besides drawing, this is one of her entertainments at home. I found myself clumsy at doing this but my colleagues will feel that I'm very creative. All these I learned from her. It's God who gave me this sister with overflowing talent that I am able to learn from her!

Her drawing lesson teacher always says that she is a very happy child. Whatever she draws or make will have a happy face. She often wants all the people around her to be happy also, of course, especially when she has done something wrong. Haha... She got her certificates and prizes already. That day was so happy. She had a ceremony by the school for about an hour. Too bad I couldn't be there to rejoice with her.

No comments: