02 October 2008

Faces that are Unforgetable

We visited Yong Ming today. He was admitted since last night around 8pm plus. Before we were there, doctor already took his blood 8 times. The docotor took his blood another time when we were there. Everytime when his blood was being taken, he'll sure cry. I'm sure this hurt his parents alot. His cry made the situation worse. I went in to the room where they took his blood together with the parents. He really cried and cried and cried. I nearly wept also. We bought a windmill for him. He loves it. I'm so glad that the windmill brought him joy at least for a while.


This is Hugo. He was just discharged from the hospital also. He is now 5 years old. But he had already gone through more than 10 times of intestine operation. I'm not really sure of his intestine problem, I just know that his intestine is not straight that's why he couldn't control his bowel. And he always has problem with his bowel. This year, since he was recruited in the programe, he had diarhoea twice. He was very chubby and fatty when he came to our center, now he's getting thinner and thinner.

When he came to us, he's always slow in his movement. We taught him to run and now he can run and he enjoys running. He will surely smile when he runs. He gives me joy very much. I just can't help but to smile from the bottom of my heart. His mum is already a grandmother. Haha... His parents divorced too.
Pray that God will bless them richly. And may they know that there is a loving Father above watching over them and love them.

No comments: