28 March 2009

19th- 20th March 2009

The host, Pak Rueben shared on Ephesians 3: 1- 13 and Philippians 3: 7- 8 and his sharing led me to share on John 16:33 I could hardly understand what he shared because of the language.  But I think it was about giving up things for the sake of Christ.  I felt that it's a very difficult thing to do.  By giving up those things cost us a lot.  But we are always comforted because God has already overcome the world, we do not have to worry or afraid (we will do as we are human, lack of faith).  

After the dawn prayer we went back to the house and we packed.  We had our breakfast- fried rice, prepared by his wife and we had sweet tea.  It tasted good and this time without pig skin :P


Our next station was a school- Cendrawaseh Kristen School.  This is a private school and it's a christian school.  It was Erwin's school, he graduated his junior high here.  By the way, Erwin was our guide when we were in the village.  

We joined their KidsGame in the school.  I was observing them and I got ideas for my kids in the center.  Some of the games they can play too :)  After each games they had small group discussion.  The helper will tell them the values they can learn through the games and they related it to bible stories too.  I kinda like it and hoping to be trained.  


After the KidsGame, we went to the junior high school.  We toured around the school then we joined they worship session.  If I am not mistaken, the worship is a daily thing.  We were invited to sing two songs on stage.  We sang Hari Ini Ku Rasa Bahagia and How Great is Our God.  Well, I found their worship dry as it was more l ike a concert than true worship.  However, I also felt they they are really blesssed to be reminded of God's presence everyday.  No matter how each of them worship, no matter what their attitudes are, they received the seed.  In His time, it will grow.  

After that we went to Erwin's house for lunch.  Her mum sells noodles outside his house.  He has a huge house.  We had Bakmi ayam i think.  It was tasty and again he served us a lot of other foods like Popiah, fish crackers, huge bananas, and I had my favorite drinks there- Fanta :)  The headmaster of Cendrawaseh treated us lunch there.  Hmm... We rested at his house and then he brought us to one of Abba Love at Carrefoure.  It was a nice place.  

Oh yeah, we visited another school called SMU? It is a public school and we were invited to join their CF (Christian Fellowship).  I gave my testimony there and we played our drama there- Why Didn't You Tell Me Earlier? by Eliza and Hui Xian.  KM preached, it was actually a summary on the drama and Kian Aun did the ice- breaker. Heh... The CF was really impressive.  The students were attentive and always connected to us when we talked.  During their worship, we can really see that it was from their hearts.  Their attitudes encouraged me a lot and I shared my testimony with the lowest fear level.  These were Senior High students.  Compared to the Junior High students, yeah, their maturity level is higher.   Apparently it was a famous school like our Sam Tet and Ave Maria. 


Then we went to their sports ministry place.  It was a comfy place.  Besides their church, they have a place to hang out.  It is like a second home.  Cool!  There are basketball courts and Futsal courts.  They are superb.  They have so many coach and their players can play very well.  When the other groups reached the Industry also. We had brief sharings on their stay at the villages.  Then we played captain ball and futsal together.  Then we had BBQ and then to the Extreme Prayer.  It was an overnight thing, from 10pm to 5 am the next morning.  But we left at 2am after the refreshments.  

During the Extreme Prayer.  I had no feelings.  The drum beat away all my feelings.  As I tried to focus on God, everyone of my family members, my friends and loved ones accured in my mind.  All their faces flashed in my mind.  I began to pray for their salvation.  I named them one by one.  I named them again and again.  After that only found out that some of us from our team prayed for the same thing.  I guessed God alerted us that we should pray and reach out to our loved ones.  Hmm... It should not stop there.  


No comments: